Friday, August 21, 2009

Prairie Chute 1.1 & Prairie Chute Lite Submitted to Apple!

About a week ago I stopped the madness of rolling my own PHP / MySQL solution (which was progressing quite well actually) when one of the Editors at slide To Play turned me on to some of the popular social networking platforms currently available for iPhone devs.

After extensive research, I settled on a platform named AGON. The experience was fantastic. Their API and support enabled me to get six unique leaderboards (score and long drops for each difficulty level) integrated in a matter of days. On top of that, they have the built in geotagging of scores and the ability to push accomplishments to your Facebook or Twitter accounts!

This update will also add a few minor improvements as noted, but the AGON platform will allow us to quickly add an achievement system in 1.2 that will extend the game even further.


Thanks,
Matt


No comments:

Post a Comment